Tuesday, June 12, 2012

#21

You know who I love? Barry from Storage Wars. You wanna know why? He's this crazy eccentric millionaire with money to throw around on lockers where he takes away one thing. He literally throws his money away so he can look for weird ass things like a carved head with a man in the back hidden away. That's gotta be one of the most expensive hobbies I've ever seen. I bet you he was the reason Storage Wars even started in the first place, cause he was such a crazy eccentric. Like imagine if you knew a Barry in real life. One can only dream

1 comment:

  1. I saw that episode! I can't believe he just keeps it all. It must get pretty expensive. That head could've been sold for so much, but he still kept it! I also like his gloves. Maybe that will be my next investment.

    ReplyDelete