Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Writing response #8

So at first I didn't like the blackout poems because they were really difficult to do. Like my brain just wasn't used to making poems out of random words in a completely unrelated text, but when we started to do it I really enjoyed it. Once I got a theme going I found it much easier, and I think they're going to turn out really cool. I'm excited to see everyone else's. I liked how you kind of started to get an idea of what you wanted to say and then it was like an eye spy to see if that word was in the text. I also really enjoy my theme, heroes, because I didn't know if I'd be able to make happy poems out of newspaper clippings. When you consider that everyone mostly reports on bad things I'm happy I found 3 articles about heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment