Monday, April 30, 2012

Prison Break






So I've been pretty MIA lately this past week. The reason? My dad just bought Netflix, and Prison Break is one of the shows on it. I'm the type of person that when I like something, I REALLY like it. Not just a little bit. I go full out obsessed with it. I finished the Hunger Games trilogy in 4 days... I'm embarrassed to admit it but the Twilight series took me a week and a half. Finished 4 seasons of Breaking Bad in a little over a month. I loved corned beef sandwiches when I was in grade 7 so much I didn't eat anything else for 3 weeks, until I got so sick my mom had to force feed me something else. These are just some of the crazy examples from my past. I'm not proud to admit it, but it's one of the only character flaws I possess. Prison Break is the new one. How obsessed am I? Well, I've watched 30 episodes in 7 days. I had a dream about it the other night. This is why when I start to read a book, or watch a show, or listen to a song or ANYTHING I'm very hesitant to do so, and need to make sure nothing else is pressing in my life. Otherwise, I have no self control and end up throwing out all other responsibilities to do whatever it is I want to do. It's a good thing I didn't find this show around exams, or there'd be a serious problemo on my hands. But anyways, it's 12:15, and I've done 3 of these, and Netflix is calling my name. Peace easy

No comments:

Post a Comment