Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Writing Reflection #2

So we've been doing the blogging now for a couple of weeks, and I'm still not a fan yet. To be honest creative writing is not what I thought it would be. I would really like to be doing a myth or a comic or something, and I want to use my imagination a little bit more. I don't know, I guess it's a good way to get us all interconnected, but I get now why I didn't have a blog in the first place. Computers don't interest me in the slightest, and they're really frustrating to try and use. We're doing moments right now which is pretty sweet, but I'm having a hard time writing it since I don't find it that interesting. One good thing I like about blogging is that I feel like we have more of a voice in the classroom.

1 comment:

  1. You mention that "One good thing I like about blogging is that I feel like we have more of a voice in the classroom", I find this intersting, can you please expand on this?

    ReplyDelete