Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Personal Post 7

I'm not sure what other people look up when they go on youtube, but whenever I do I go to the extreme sports stuff like cliff diving and snowboarding and the redbull challenges and stuff. For those of you that don't really know me I'm kind of an adrenaline junky, and I LOVE watching other people trying to push themselves to do all these awesome new tricks and skills. Obviously in this section of youtube there's also a ton of wipeout videos, and I'm not going to lie, as much as I like seeing the crazy stunts is the amount that I don't like watching the wipeouts. Anyways, here's some of my favourite videos so far. One of the things I've been realllllllly interested in lately is wingsuit base jumping, and it's now on my bucket list to try it! Imagine the first person to ever try... Like what was going through their head? They were probably more than just a little suicidal- either that or they had the biggest balls on earth. I guess it's a good thing they were crazy enough to leap off a cliff in a death suit though, because that means one day I could potentially do it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQgFxDSqft4&ob=av3e

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4U6T_BB1N8

2 comments:

  1. Wingsuits kind of look like the best/worst things ever. I'll take two please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll go with you! In Cuba we saw hang gliders too... That seems like the more safe option, but less fun

    ReplyDelete