Monday, March 19, 2012

A Rant (personal post 5)

So I work at Quiznos. You know, gettin paid and whatnot. For the most part it's a pretty sick job, I get paid to make some sandwiches and hang out with some people. Plus my boss is great and lets us eat there for free (but that's a secret). Not that hard. But you know what really irks me, is when people I serve are unnecessarily rude or talk to me like I'm an idiot because I work at a sandwich shop. Like you know what, it's not my fault I have a minimum wage job because I'm still in school. I wasn't aware it was necessary to yell at someone and call them a moron because they forgot to make 3 inches of your sandwich. If you're having a heart attack over 2 bites of bread maybe you should be somewhere other than at Quiznos, like anger management classes for example. I'm aware Quiznos is like a little taste of heaven in every bite but common man, no need to go berzerk. And the best part is that as an employee I'm expected to stand there and listen to this complete nonsense and at the end pretend like I'm sorry I forgot to make you that extra little piece. You know what, there's the door, and if you have an issue with what you got go get some meat and bread from Sobey's across the parking lot and make your own sub. That is all.

1 comment:

  1. I read this post and I really wanted to comment something, but honestly I don't know what to say. This post is just too perfect. Too true. love it! :)

    ReplyDelete