Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Writing Response

So far we've done the blogging, doodling, and listography as different ways to express ourselves. I HATED the doodling because I suck so badly at drawing... Even Jess made fun of my Canadian maple leaf.. And when Jess makes fun of you you know it's bad. Whatever, the husky more than made up for it I'd say. Blogging hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. I don't know if I could do it on a daily basis like other people though since I have no idea what I'd write about, but I'm all for using less paper and this is a really cool idea on how to minimize that. Listography has been my favourite though. It was an interesting new way of getting out information and I'm the most comfortable with it since it's practically like a to do list or whatever. In the future I think it'd be cool to write a child's story or something like that, like a fairy tale or whatnot. What is a WRN... I feel like it's a bad thing I don't know this

No comments:

Post a Comment